Sequel is a London start-up in the B2B events industry, driven by a small team of accomplished event business builders, scalers and leaders with a belief in the true value of in-person events.
Our pioneering events, and communities in the Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, AI Hardware and Product-Led Growth space attract speakers, attendees, and sponsors from the world's largest companies and exciting start-ups.
We are looking for an exceptional junior event marketer to join our dream team and help us achieve our 2020 growth plans and beyond.
As an event marketing coordinator, you are responsible for executing flawless event marketing initiatives to drive attendance across our global event portfolios. You’ll learn how to develop, execute and manage successful event marketing campaigns including how to manage data, develop press and media relationships, launch and execute email marketing campaigns, paid advertising and marketing analytics, how to engage with our social communities and much more.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Execution of marketing plans, including email marketing campaigns - involving data management, segmentation and strategic planning
- Management & execution of Social Media strategy - including platform management and delivery of content, reporting and evaluating the results
- Copywriting, research, proofreading of promotional materials; content generation for marketing activities
- Managing and planning the delivery of marketing collateral
- Event & exhibitions management support
- Assistance in website management
- Assistance on communications tasks with external PR and partners
- Assistance with inbound enquiries
- General marketing related administrative duties, including organising and keep the sharing files system updated
Previous experience not necessary, if you meet the below requirements we want to hear from you!
- 2.1 Degree or above in Marketing, PR, Business, English or related disciplines
- Excellent communication skills, specifically written English
- Aptitude for technology (previous experience in using ESP’s/CRMs would be a bonus)
- Knowledge of social media platforms (primarily Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Detail-oriented, extremely organised, with excellent proofing skills
- Creative, analytical, resourceful,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle several projects running simultaneously
- Strong sense of responsibility with a can-do attitude and confidence to hit the ground running from day one
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced start-up, target -driven environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the confidence to collaborate with product stakeholders
- Keen desire to learn the event marketing cycle with a view to quick progression within the team
- Unique opportunity to join a fast-growth start-up
- Real first-hand experience covering the entire B2B marketing discipline
- International travel to events
- Career progression
- A fantastic working environment with a supportive and social team