MeasureGrow is looking for an ambitious Marketing/BD Manager to join our team.
Location of company: Croydon, London, England
We’re a marketing and analytics agency you haven’t heard of yet. In our three years of existence, we’ve grown strictly through referrals to our first 80 clients. One of the best kept secrets in the industry.
This year, we’re poised for some explosive, proactive growth and we are looking for dedicated people to be on our team for the journey.
*Who we’re looking for:*
You’ll be joining our core team. Helping us in setting out and delivering marketing and sales strategies for a diverse portfolio of clients. You’ll be integral to our small, but highly-effective team and will spend your day coming up with ideas and putting them into practice.
You’ll be guided by the founders, with a wealth of experience in growth and analytics.
*Skills and qualities we’re looking for:*
4 years marketing experience
Paid Marketing - Google Ads, Facebook Ads etc.
Analytics and tracking
Compiling sales figures and undertaking market research
Landing page creation
Conversion rate optimisation
* Bonus points if you’ve got skills in any of these areas:
*What we are looking for*
* The ability to assess your marketing work and sales performance - what results did you produce, how could it be done better next time? Not just the numbers, but why and how this happened. Strong Google sheets / Excel skills are a huge plus here.
* Happy working with tech and picking up new software - to stay at the forefront of what we do, we test and use new technology regularly. So you’ll need an appetite and ability to pick these up quickly and make decisions on which are best for our clients.
* Confidence and skill in communicating with clients and handling their accounts- understanding what they want, guiding them with your knowledge and delivering a result that blows them away.
* Highly pro-active. Keeping on top of many moving projects across multiple clients is an important part of what we do. We run a flat structure, so you’re encouraged to make suggestions and challenges to strategies from the whole team.
* A good personality fit. Our culture is key to how we operate - a genuine approach and an open mind are essential to working well together.
* A CV full of things you can say ‘I did that’ to, rather than ‘I managed a team that did that’. We’re looking for someone who is as comfortable with tactical as they are with strategic work.
*What we can offer*
You’ll be part of the core team, joining at a pivotal time in our company’s history. This means you’ll have freedom and responsibility to match and the ability to have a serious hand in shaping the direction and future of our company.
Having done the Shoreditch thing, we’ve brought it back to Croydon - with our very own brick warehouse office. We’re a relaxed but highly productive team. No posing and hot air here - we encourage everyone to speak their mind and contribute to the culture.
Speaking of culture, we’re a team and we like to keep it that way. Lunches to celebrate big wins, drinks out and plenty of table tennis are all part of what we do. Also, hopefully you like dogs - Ozzy the pug roams and snoozes around the office.
Salary and holiday - we’re looking for a combination of skills and company fit, so the salary on offer up to £36k depending on how many of the section above you tick off. As for holiday days, you’ll have 23 excluding bank holidays.
*What is MeasureGrow?*
MeasureGrow is a small team of skilled and passionate digital marketers and analysts based in Croydon (London, UK). We combine deep technical knowledge with creativity in ways that others can’t or don’t, to give our clients tangible results with robust insights.
Lots of our clients have been burned by the traditional agencies; we offer a different approach. We operate more like an outsourced growth team - offering bespoke, data-informed solutions to answer questions, solve problems and create growth.
*What are our plans?*
As a stable, profitable and growing company, we’ve just begun to ‘go loud’ having grown organically in stealth mode for our first three years.
We’ve got ambitious growth targets, and big plans to build up our outward facing profile.
And if you’ve gone looking for information on our website, we apologise! It’s been neglected as our clients come from referrals. The new site is in progress.
Then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, and any other means you like to articulate why you’d like to work with us. Bear in mind that we’re an agency who thrives off being a little different, so feel free to take that into account in how you choose to apply.
Closing date: 22 February 2020