Tripfluencers is an influencer marketing platform designed for the travel and leisure industry.
Outline your requirements, keep track of your budget, and collaborate on and monitor your campaigns all in the one place.
Tripfluencers is a company aiming to provide much-needed transparency in the influencer marketing space. Eliminating back and forth emails, payment chasing, and inconsistent pricing across the board.
We’re looking for a COO to bring this product to launch. Our influencers and audience are excited about travel, leisure, and lifestyle and the new addition to our team needs to be a reflection of this.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You'll onboard clients and help them navigate the Tripfluencers tool
- You'll conduct new client outreach
- You’ll onboard and vet influencers
- You’ll work closely with the existing team to deliver exceptional customer service to our clients
- You’ll become proficient at using our admin panel, understanding how the product and users work together.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- This is a great opportunity to work at an exciting startup. We're looking for someone who's really ambitious and ready to work super hard to help us succeed.
- This is a senior role and we would expect you to be a leader within the company, working closely with the founders to guide the company to success.
- You can keep track of multiple campaigns.
- You can write accurately and proficiently - perfect spelling and grammar.
- You’re social media savvy, comfortable navigating Instagram
- You have initiative and are able to express your opinion confidently.
- You’ll know what’s trending in the industry and how to stay engaged.
- You'll be able to commit 20 hours/week.
- 2/3 years of experience in business development, preferably in hospitality
- Leadership experience
- Experience working with teams to meet deadlines
- Social Media experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Equity in the business
- Competitive salary once we launch and gain revenue
- Ability to work from home