Early stage start-up seeking to disrupt the home furnishing/styling industry in London and the wider UK. Sole founder seeking a co-founder with experience in business development and/or sales and marketing. Experience in start-ups is a plus.
The Ideal Candidtate:
- Has at least 5 years experience in business development or sales/marketing
- Has experience in the property, built-environment, interiors, or home furnishing industry
- Has previously pitched for and won new business, accounts, or investment funds
- Has built a company or has recent experience significantly growing business/sales within a company
- Has managed a team before
- Based in London area
- Is ambitious, driven, and innovative
- Can multi-task and wear many hats during the early stages of business development and growth
The selection process will begin as a mentor/advisory role for a trial period. If we work well together and the project is a good fit for you, you will become a co-founder and receive equity in the company over an agreed upon vestment period.
Once our founding team is established, we aim to seek investment in 2020 (hopefully by mid-year). Monthly fees/salaries can then be paid to co-founders to devote more time to the project.
If interested please submit a CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested in our company and this opportunity to become a Co-Founder. Even if you are curious to learn more about our company, please submit your full details and we can potentially arrange a coffee.