REKKI: Regional Sales Manager
Who is REKKI?
REKKI is an app that makes ordering between restaurants and suppliers easier, more efficient and more accountable. We see it as our duty to reimagine the supply chain for the food industry. We believe independent restaurants are fundamental to society - they provide a space to connect and actually talk to each other - and we work to make them sustainable businesses.
We are obsessed with the people who work to feed us. As a team, we spend a lot of time with people in the food industry, eating their food and listening to their stories. We love the grit and determination, the sweat, the wild stories, and the banter they have to share. These people work tirelessly so that others can indulge in experiences and expand their horizons. We build REKKI for them.
About the role:
The Regional Sales Manager role is an exciting opportunity to take on the development and leadership of a team of Account Executives in establishing relationships with buyers and suppliers in the hospitality food chain.
REKKI has rapidly grown across 6 countries, and that was just the start: You will be responsible for driving the buyer partnerships to accelerate further growth. This role demands a unique combination of excellent communication, relationship and negotiation skills, partnered with analytical drive and process architecting abilities. You will work closely with senior stakeholders at REKKI and be an integral part of the evolution of a fast-paced start-up.
What will I do?
- Own your region and team’s performance.
- Build and cultivate a team of sales managers to launch, grow and support your market.
- Grow. Deliver creative initiatives that accelerate REKKI's growth in the short term and pave the way for future success.
- Collaborate. Work closely with senior management to shape the local strategy and growth at scale.
What do I need?
The role requires a strategic mindset, strong analytical skills and a desire to work closely with restaurants. We will look for (but not necessarily require) the following attributes:
- Proven success. You have 5+ years of sales management experience with a proven track record of team building and leadership.
- Data-driven mindset. You are able to digest data and use it to drive decision making.
- Born leader. You have experience in leading and developing a sales team. You are able to motivate your team to strive for excellence day after day.
- Good communicator. You are comfortable networking with external and internal stakeholders and finding ways to collaborate with them to help grow REKKI.
- Consistently take initiative. You are confident in working with limited resources under tight deadlines, and not afraid of going into the field on the ground level. Constantly changing environments do not phase you.
- Have an international mindset. You enjoy travelling and working with people from across the globe. You speak English fluently but additional languages are a plus.
Why join REKKI?
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to revolutionize the supplier <> buyer relationship in the hospitality industry.
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences.
- Exposure to a team of smart, passionate people at one of the most exciting and best-funded early stage global startups.
REKKI is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.