This is not a paid role, you will be working part-time with volunteers and there is a great degree of autonomy. I am working very hard to ensure that the team grows organically and has the most passionate people involved. This journey would be a learning curve and I am so excited about the prospect of sharing that with another person in the start-up world.
Hey! I'm at a stage where I believe forming a driven core team would be a great asset. I work as a commercial surveyor and run The Land Collective part-time alongside studying for an MSc in Real Estate also.
What is The Land Collective?
The Land Collective is an open, online platform that encourages the next generation of professionals to provide commentary on the property market and the wider built environment. Through the use of; written articles, research reports, and media, we hope to provide education and commercial awareness about different areas of the industry from a bird's eye view – acknowledging the role each respective sector plays. We are a hub of current students and recent graduates from a range of different cultural and educational backgrounds which include law, construction, politics, economics, and planning.
We are an early-stage concept which utilises media to engage with our audience.
The Land Collective is steadily growing in the U.K and overseas and to continue that growth we are seeking an growth and engagement manager to oversee relationships with our readers and members.
What do our readers want to see from us? How will we go about delivering it?
If this is something that interests you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Responsible for the growth of our brand in respective regions - including the development, implementation and performance outcome of the marketing strategy.
- Business development, evaluation, execution, and networking are part of the key job scope.
- Form strategic partnerships to help drive the international & domestic strategy forward.
- Working together with the Founder and Events Manager to coordinate workshops and events.
- To act as a brand ambassador for The Land Collective.
- An interest in business and/or real estate.
- Strong people leadership, team collaboration, and good communication skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, largely unsupervised and as part of a small team.