About the role
This is a pivotal role to be one of the first employees of an exciting mission-driven fintech. We’re looking for an ambitious team member who will become obsessed with helping nurture our community, running meet-ups and spreading the good news.
You will get real hands-on experience in all areas of VC-backed startup life and will enjoy the guidance and support from an experienced entrepreneurial team.
What you will do
- You will manage marketing communications on a day to day basis
- Using your skills as a smart communicator, you will manage direct communications with our users
- Create content and insights that support our mission and our community
- Work with our product team and the wider organisation by ensuring user insights are at the heart of product development
- You will organise meet-ups and manage our testing and beta roll-out phases
- You will work with creative and PR freelancers and agencies to support our communications strategy
- You’re a fintech fan and believe that everyone deserves financial wellbeing
- You thrive in a mission-driven environment and want a key role in an exciting startup
- You have a minimum of 3 years plus experience working in a community-led marketing role
- You have experience writing copy for blogs, emails and / or social posts
- You have experience managing social channels and conversations online
- You have a high capacity to get things done quickly to an impeccable standard
- You can coordinate, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You enjoy a lot of variety in your daily and weekly objectives
- You have strong organisational, writing and numerical skills
- You are a confident and persuasive communicator
- You enjoy working autonomously and being responsible for key business objectives
We offer a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, plus stock options and other benefits. The application process consists of a short phone interview followed by on-site interviews with the team at our London office.
We are a fintech dedicated to radically improving the lives of the modern workforce. We use cutting-edge technology and creative thinking to develop transformative products that boost financial and personal wellbeing.
Our mission is to disrupt all areas of finance where flexible workers don’t have access to the products and services they need and deserve. We have raised capital from top technology investors in the UK and one of the world’s largest banks.