Wellness tourism is a $639 billion market in 2017, projected to reach $919 billion by 2022 according to the Global Wellness Institute. Wellness travelers are very high-spending, high-yield tourists. In 2017, international wellness tourists on average spent $1,528 per trip, 53% more than the typical international tourist.
With that in mind, we intend to tap into the wellness tourism market with our selection of the best wellness retreats and experiences globally (although now we're only focusing on wellness retreats in Asia with intention to expand this summer.
This is a hands on role, working directly with the founder to develop and grow the business using your unique skillset. You must be experienced in digital marketing, with an in depth knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook. You're well versed in data analytics. You will ideally have worked in a start up, within the travel sector, but this is not compulsory.
- A digital marketing expert, with a proven track record, familiar with PPC, Pixel, Facebook, Instagram ads.
- An advocate for wellness or an interest in wellness tourism
- Excellent sales skills, preferably B2B
- Good at presenting/relationship building
This is a start-up stage company in need of the right minds to guide it through the transformational next stages – as such an attractive, equity linked package is available for the right person. This is not currently a salaried position but a great opportunity for a fun, hardworking person to come on board and grow something with ambitious plans for the future.
Please send your CV with a cover letter outlining:
- What you believe you can achieve in this role
- Where you can take the company in one year's time