We are a fintech dedicated to radically improving the lives of the modern workforce. We use cutting-edge technology and creative thinking to develop transformative products that boost financial and personal wellbeing.
Our mission is to disrupt all areas of finance where flexible workers don’t have access to the products and services they need and deserve. We have raised capital from top technology investors in the UK and one of the world’s largest banks.
About the role
You’ll spend your time coding and helping to build the team whilst having input on technical process and decision making - being a lead contributor in our projects and shaping the architecture of our projects.
We believe that automated-testing and peer-reviewed code are required to deliver good software and are always looking for ways to improve our process.
Must Have Skills
- Proficient in one of React, Vue, Angular or Svelte
- Unit, integration & e2e testing
- Good Git etiquette
- Weback, Babel
- Sass, Postcss
- Experience developing iOS & Android applications
- Experience with ReactNative or Nativescript
- Understanding of functional CSS, BEM etc
- You like building things (and fixing things that aren’t quite right).
- You know how to code, but you can also communicate and work as part of a team.
- You’re willing to admit you don’t know something and ask for help.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
- You can coordinate, prioritise and manage multiple diverse tasks simultaneously
We offer a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience, plus stock options and other benefits. The application process consists of a short phone interview followed by on-site interviews with the team at our London office.