Chestnut are a small and ambitious team working on improving the wellbeing of parents and babies with a new revolutionary AI baby monitor. The most intelligent technology on the market enables contactless monitoring of babies whilst they sleep; removing the false alarms, settling them back to sleep and providing the support and training to better enable their sleep pattern.
The product has been built and developed by parents for parents, with outstanding survey results highlighting the gap in the market for a product that safely enables better sleep for all the family.
Chestnut is currently run by two founders, a CPO and CTO. After establishing product/market fit and a clear strategy for growth, we are now looking for a third experienced candidate to continue the acceleration and drive the business forward.
We are looking to bring on sales and marketing focused Co-Founder to the team and potentially lead in a CEO capacity.
You love the idea of young stage companies trying to change the world and have perhaps done this before. You’re comfortable with pitching ideas to people and handling relationships with key investors. You’re financially literate and strategic.
- 5+ years sales and marketing experience running successful insight led growth strategies.
- Worked with top-performing brands, preferably in tech/FMCG start-ups.
- Experience growing brands through retail/eComm channels.
- Extensive examples of managing significant budgets & deploying plans across a number of complex channels.
- Experience managing relationships with existing and future partners.
- Experience with investor management and fundraising.
- Ability to multi-task and execute work at all levels.
- Experience of contract electronics manufacturing in Asia a big bonus.
Other things we look for
> Passion for technology and design
> The ability to think outside the box to solve problems
> Ability to have fun as well as work
Somerset House, London
The founding team recognise the importance of this hire so are offering a co-founder equity stake. The role will initially have a small salary which will increase post-investment.
Chestnut is an equal opportunity employer.