About Newton Bell
Newton Bell are experts in scaling up multi-channel marketing for startups & corporate innovators. We establish growth marketing functions within our clients’ existing team and business. We work with highly ambitious brands, whether they‘re a new business or new to growth marketing.
All our projects are centred around our growth strategy process but integrate directly with campaign execution on the most important paid and non-paid digital channels.
Newton Bell is looking for a seasoned CRM expert to create, implement, manage, and optimise multi-channel CRM strategies (email, push, sms, loyalty programs, and more) with the goal of driving growth and maximising customer lifetime value across our wide-ranging clients.
We believe a data-driven approach to these channels is essential, but the data always needs to be combined with an intuitive understanding of the people behind the numbers. This role is responsible for all aspects of CRM at Newton Bell including campaign design, testing, reporting, and optimisation.
- Develop and execute CRM strategies and communications in promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns to drive growth across all of Newton Bell’s clients
- Ownership of strategic and analytical work covering; user journeys, defining segments, funnel analysis, creating automated funnels, and conversion optimisation
- Own CRM KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Ownership of executing all campaigns covering a range of channels (email, sms, push)
- Analysing and interpreting campaign results, and delivering clear reports with actionable insights for clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years hands-on CRM and email experience including multivariate testing, multi-channel campaigns, and post-campaign analysis, Ideally with a range of clients (internal and/or agency)
- Proven track record of devising and developing CRM programs from the ground up
- Deep analytical knowledge and experience of reporting on campaigns and uncovering business insights
- Ability to clearly communicate insight in an intuitive manner to clients - written and verbal
- Ability to manage various projects at once, balancing attention to detail with quick execution
- Comfortable working remotely and independently
Work Setup and Availability
- Full-time role but we can be flexible for the right candidate
- Primarily remote work. The current team is in London, Brighton, and Berlin but you could be based anywhere within a reasonable time difference (c. 0-3 hours)
- Whenever possible we schedule meet-ups in London
- Highly competitive compensation