About Entrepreneur First
Entrepreneur First was founded in 2011 by Alice Bentinck and Matt Clifford with the aim of enabling the world’s most ambitious people to build the most important companies, and that is still true today. We are the world’s leading talent investor - we invest time and money in outstanding individuals, helping them find a co-founder, develop an idea, and start a technology company from scratch. Across our programmes in Europe and Asia, to date we have helped over 2000 individuals build more than 230 companies, with a total valuation of $1.5 billion. EF’s companies have been funded by many of the leading venture investors in Europe, Asia and Silicon Valley. Our major exits to date include Magic Pony Technology which was acquired by Twitter for a reported $150m only 18 months after the Founders met on the EF programme.
We’re looking for someone who can help us to create the technology product that underpins what EF does. This role would suit an experienced product manager who has previous experience working with Series A stage startups.
EF was founded on the belief that the world is missing out on some of its best founders. We support extraordinary individuals who don’t yet have a company to find the best co-founder for them and then raise seed funding from world-class investors.
What you’ll do
Your primary role is to act as Product Manager for the engineering function at EF. You will also work alongside the leadership team to provide support to them where required. You role will include:
* Understanding the needs and desires of our customers and delivering a world class, and globally relevant, tech product to meet their needs, aIterating on EF’s existing software product, with a focus on international scalability
* Creating new software products for EF, including a new community product
* Working alongside EF’s technical lead and team to support on the development and delivery of products
* Working with the leadership team to put into place new product ideas and changes
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who:
* Is excited about EF’s mission and is ambitious in interpreting it
* Has strong interpersonal skills and is used to mediating between teams
* Is empathetic to our customers and excited about how we can build a life changing product for them
* Is a world class product manager (5+ years experience in a product role), who can bring design thinking and technical expertise to EF
* Is able to influence and work with senior leaders across the EF organisation
* Thrives in a fast-paced, often scrappy, sometimes chaotic environment
This is a Lead level role at EF and will be compensated accordingly with both salary and carry points. We provide generous benefits, holidays and allowances
You will be part of our Global team, based in EF’s HQ in London. You will report to Alice Bentinck, cofounder of EF
Start Date - ASAP (Spring 2020)