Welcome to thortful
In a nutshell, we are changing the way people buy greeting cards. We’ve built the next generation marketplace for the creative industry, where artists from around the globe can create awesome greeting cards and leave the hard work of selling, customising, printing, dispatching, supporting etc. to us.
With over 22,000 cards on sale, available on iOS, Android and on the web, and with customers and sellers from 100+ countries, we’re changing the world a card at a time.
What we’d like you to do:
- We’re looking for 8 people to help us out in the run-up to Valentine's Day. We need four people for 31st Jan/3rd - 14th Feb, and another four people for 7th -14th Feb.
- Help keep our customers happy across our different comm’s channels (mainly email and chat) – you’ll need to be friendly, professional, and be able to take the initiative to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Liaise with our printers to manage orders and resolve any issues.
- Work closely with our tech team to report problems and suggest fixes.
We’re keen to meet someone who is/has:
- Fantastic communication skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work proactively, think on your feet and problem-solve;
- Someone who loves to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and a good sense of humour!;
- Great organisational skills (think Monica from Friends!);
- A willingness to learn and the ability to adapt quickly across whatever tasks come their way.
What do you get out of it?
- The opportunity to develop in a fast-paced environment, and learn a whole lot along the way.
- A central London office featuring an office dog, and a large supply of coffee.
- Regular office treats (doughnuts fuel our creative fire!), and freedom from stuffy dress codes and corporate attitudes!
Please apply with your CV and a short covering letter.
Hours will be approx 9am-5:30pm with the potential to extend to starting at 8am or finishing at 6:30pm, depending on demand.
Competitive hourly salary offered.