About the role
Success in today’s marketing and communications landscape is all about making connections. Person to person. Business to business. Machine to machine. Retina is the digital communications agency that finds, makes, and strengthens those connections for growth-minded companies.
Ranked one of the fastest growing B2B Marcomm agencies in the U.S., Retina operates from strategic locations around the globe in San Francisco, Carlsbad, New York, Toronto, Glasgow, Vienna, Madrid, and Bucharest.
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced full-time Digital Designer to join our creative team to develop our brand by creating a variety of internal and client facing visual content, while working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
You should have a deep passion and experience in digital design, a passion for art, and a proven track record of bringing innovative design ideas to life. You will bring a creative and intuitive perspective to each project and will ensure that our designs are best-in-class both for Retina as well as for our clients.
- As a Digital Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to mockups, wireframes, prototypes for mobile/tablet apps and microsites, animated banners, interactive videos, logos and infographics.
- Present work throughout the development process, with supporting reasoning behind design decisions, while open to feedback.
- Brainstorm, debate and collaborate with peers and stakeholders on creative strategy and creation of assets.
- Very good time and task management, to ensure quality and timely delivery in the execution of all creative content.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience as a Graphic Designer and/or a BA in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Proficiency using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, After Effects, Premiere, Aero, Muse), as well as Google Web Designer, Figma and other essential tools. HTML and CSS are a plus.
- Has a well-rounded portfolio that reflects innovative and cross platform digital design for a variety of companies.
- Has experience meeting deadlines and knows how to prioritize projects.
- Experience with international Fortune 500 clients a plus but not required.
- Passionate about helping customers actualize creative marketing strategies.
- Has a fun, easy-going personality and a strong passion for design.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Outstanding attention to detail, work ethic and self-critique.
- Eager to expand skillset and aware of the latest design trends.
At Retina we pride ourselves for our work and commitment towards our clients. That’s why we want to hire the best talent out there, and to do so the candidates must submit /share a relevant portfolio when applying and complete a design task if they are shortlisted.
Perks and Benefits
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, negotiable and dependent upon prior experience.
This position also includes health benefits, paid vacation, and a flexible schedule. More importantly, you’ll have the chance to develop creative strategy from conception to actualization for industry leading companies, while helping an innovative global organization reach its full potential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!