WeAreFeel is a modern visually appealing fresh take on the outdated health industry with a mission to redefine the UK’s vitamins and supplements market with its innovative approach to health and personal care. We are a VC-backed business based in Notting Hill driven by a team of highly successful marketeers.
As a brand we work directly with the best team of doctors and nutritionists to set the highest standards and make people healthier, happier and more productive.
- Find and contact new relevant to WeAreFeel influencers in the UK and globally
- Cultivate relationships with digital influencers via personalized outreach
- Maintain large database of influencers using Microsoft Excel to organize, track and evaluate
- Support community engagement across all social channels
- Research and identify key influencer trends and competitor activity
- Dedicate efforts to expanding our network via micro-influencers, bloggers and relevant organisations
- Packaging and sending products for gifting programs
What we are looking for:
- Recent graduate with a degree in marketing/media/communications/fashion
- Energetic and self-driven individual with a can-do attitude
- Passionate about social media and knowledgeable about lifestyle, fitness and fashion content creators
- An understanding of how influencers can play a key role in building brand awareness, and driving commercial value for WeAreFeel
- Capability to research and identify suitable influencers in the Health and Beauty industry
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, taking direction and navigating different tasks
- Knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- A second language would be a plus
What we offer:
- Fully paid 3-6-month work experience in the fastest growing health start-up in the UK
- Full time opportunity for the right candidate
- Opportunity is open for both part-time and full-time applicants
- Reference at the end of the internship
- Free vitamins supply