We’re Housekeep – the UK market leader in connecting households and cleaners. We make it easy for customers to book, manage & pay their cleaner online and have created the best place for cleaners to find work.
We’re only five years old and have already reached well over 200,000 5* customer reviews, 1,000s of cleaners, profitability & we are scaling 2-3x every year. We have more awards and press coverage than we have shelf space for – most recently the Consumer Business of the Year award!
CS & Ops are very much at the forefront of Housekeep’s image and is one of the things that differentiates us from our competitors. We can have the best tech in the world (and we think we do) but we can’t build a business without also being able to deliver a great service.
Your job is to deliver outstanding service to both the customers and the cleaners who use our platform every single time, and to make sure that the 1000+ jobs that are booked in each day go ahead without a hitch.
The day to day
- Providing inbound support to our customers via email, phone or live chat
- Ensuring all support is provided in line with our values and provides an excellent experience
- Using your initiative to resolve a wide variety of issues in the best possible way based on individual needs
- Proactively drive exceptional customer service through the improvement of processes, tools and addressing skill gaps in the team
- Foster a culture of customer-centricity and set a standard for delivering excellence
- Contribute to the development of junior customer service agents
- Passionate about delivering amazing customer experience.
- 3-4 years experience in a customer service environment with exposure to a senior level
- Incredibly organised and detail-oriented, with outstanding critical-thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and high-energy attitude
- Zendesk experience a bonus
- Starting salary of £22,000 to £26,000 per year
- Generous 25 days’ holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Posh Christmas and Summer parties
- Tons of sponsored (but not too heavily organised) office fun
- Potential for share options