About the role:
You will play a key role in supporting our sales efforts to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition objectives. You must be comfortable making calls to follow up inbound leads, scheduling/delivering online demos, sending proposals and closing sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Support our sales efforts (for us it's a team game!)
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain prospect's records using our CRM
- Work with colleagues to build the sales pipeline and close deals
What we are looking for:
- You have a BA/BSc degree
- Ideally previous sales experience, preferably within the SaaS/B2B software industry
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy speaking to prospects/customers
- You can work autonomously and take ownership
- You are ambitious, both personally and for the business
- You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don't hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes 'because that's how things are done'.
- You enjoy using SaaS tools to get your work done efficiently! The primary tool for this role is our CRM (we use Pipedrive), which will make organising your sales pipeline and prospects a breeze. Vatix has highly automated internal processes which manage mundane workflows and massively boost our productivity. We think having the right tools for the job is essential for high-performance. If you don't like software or loath computers, this isn't the place for you.
A little about us:
Founded just over a year ago, we have been on a mission to transform the way companies manage their mobile workforce. Our first product, Protector™, is the leading solution for organisations looking to ensure the safety of their employees who work alone or in vulnerable environments.
We are a small but highly capable team with decades of combined experience in this industry. Our clients are incredibly varied, from large blue-chip insurance companies to universities and industrial businesses. In the summer of 2019, we expanded to Australia, and we expect further international expansion in the coming years.
- Competitive salary + bonus
- All the latest tech you need (Dell XPS or MacBook Pro - whatever you prefer!)
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 25 days' holiday per year
- Pension plan