We’re Big Potato Games, an indie board game company based in Shoreditch, East London.
Big Potato all started around six years ago, when Ben, Tris and Dean joined forces and left the advertising industry to venture into the mysterious world of board games. After careful nurturing from the three founders (and the many friends who’ve joined along the way), Big Potato has grown into its name. Today, you’ll find our games in places as far flung as Hobart, Hong Kong, Houston and Hamburg.
We’re looking for a recent business graduate to join our growing team in an operations role. You’ll be expected to help achieve business and commercial objectives set by the Head of Operations, as well as manage various aspects of our day-to-day operations through daily interaction with our warehouse, retail customers and Amazon Seller Central.
You’ll be fully trained and placed into a position to grow your career in operations, logistics and supply chain. You’ll also have plenty of opportunity to work with other parts of our business, including finance, sales and marketing – and even have a chance to share some board game ideas during one of our weekly play sessions!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate retailer orders, bookings and repack requirements with 3PL partner, supporting service delivery (OTIF) and reverse logistics
- Daily and month-end inventory management and reconciliation
- Managing Amazon UK listings, responsible for stock replenishment and escalation
- Assisting stock and sales analyses (Amazon/retail) + reporting
- Ecommerce operational support
- Provide other operational support to finance, sales and marketing, including international orders admin
- Analytical thinker
- Excellent organizational skills and the flexibility to cope with varying demands and tight deadlines
- Ability to deliver against an agreed plan and to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to build positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in planning, resource and performance management (including tracking KPIs) would be beneficial
More about Big Potato:
Please provide a cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role, along with your current CV.
Due to a high number of applications for previous roles, we will unfortunately not be able to respond to every application.