Imagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is the rapidly growing global provider of inspiring coworking space for teams of all sizes. Our community consists of enterprise companies and established startups, as well as small businesses, entrepreneurs and creative freelancers.
Who is the Operations Manager?
This full-time position is based in London, reporting directly to the City Lead. You will be overseeing all operational aspects of our buildings in the UK. You will wear multiple hats and lead multiple functions, including maintenance, facilities, health & safety, security and new building openings, and will drive the success of all of Mindspace's facilities in the country.
Your day at Mindspace
As the Operations Manager, you will be making sure that things are getting done smoothly at all times. You will be responsible for the management of Mindspace's assets in all of our locations in the UK.
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Drive the strategy for effective planning and scheduling of critical maintenance to achieve timely completion of work and minimal disruption to business operation
- Conduct periodic quality checks to ensure that operations policies and procedures are practiced and current
- Oversee construction projects in London
- Drive process and standards to ensure compliance to local, state and federal regulations, accreditation and regulatory agencies
- Mapping and creating a base-building document describing all the operational processes that exist or should exist in the buildings. These tasks include: guest registration, cleaning, sanitation, systems (A/C, heating, IT, fire and more)
- Procure, negotiate and deal closing with multiple suppliers such as Cleaning, Drinks (e.g. coffee, beer, water and soda fountain, snacks vendors), VOIP & Phones, Printers
- Create maintenance protocols to ensure smooth activity of all related issues
- Handling building security, access control, CCTV, security companies etc.
- Keep improving procedures by using existing metrics (KPIs)
- Support, coordinate and interact seamlessly with all the teams involved from the opening