Location: Highgate Studios, London
Contract: 6 months FTC (temp to perm)
About Pixel Artworks
We are the leading specialist in light + pixel technology, designing and delivering immersive experiences globally across media campaigns, events and installations. We work with the world’s most prestigious brands, businesses and venues to produce brand impact, powerful storytelling and technical innovation. The company’s uniquely integrated creative, technical and production teams make us the recognised leader in our field.
The Production Co-ordinator will support a world-leading production company across various projects and will take an autonomous lead on our increasing demand for media projection campaigns for a wide variety of household names and brands from Direct Line to Kanye West.
Our media campaigns are focused in London but also run the length and breadth the of UK and may be occasions where travel to European cities is part of your role.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Support our Client Services team in the planning & budgeting process;
- Provide support to organise campaigns based around the client’s brand and audience requirements;
- Source suitable sites/locations based on the project's key objectives;
- Ongoing sourcing & management of suppliers, in response to project and business needs;
- Provide on-site support in a client facing role, ensuring the projections are executed successfully and photographed well;
- Provide feedback to our clients and the team on the progress of campaigns;
- Undertaking all operational duties including (but not limited to); arranging crew logistics, acquiring notes from suppliers and general production tasks;
- Providing additional support across the Business Development & Production department as required.
Knowledge & Skills
- A good technical understanding of AV equipment
- Excellent organisation and logistical skills
- Good communication skills and IT skills (ppt, excel etc.)
- An interest in photography / videography to ensure high quality of projection campaign output
- A basic knowledge of photoshop is desirable to quickly retouch issues as required.