Who we are:
Numan provides medicine for men and knowledge for everyone. We’re building a platform that gives men direct access to medical professionals, pharmaceutical products and the knowledge so they can make informed decisions about their health. Our ambitions are big; we’re working with top-tier investors to achieve them and we’re building a team to surpass them. We’re hiring an HR & People manager to lead on people and recruitment for Numan.
We are scaling up our growth in 2020 and have an aggressive hiring plan. We are looking for the right person to lead this effort and help us build the best team to achieve our ambitious goals.
Who you are:
- Proven experience in HR manager role.
- Experience in building best-in-class teams from the bottom up,
- A logical thinker and problem solver with the utmost attention to accuracy and detail.
- Organised with strong prioritisation skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial attitude able to get stuck in to make it happen if necessary.
- CIPD qualified.
What you’ll do:
- As HR & Recruitment Manager, your most important role at Numan will be to facilitate the recruitment process in this time of hyper growth.
- Reviewing all current HR processes and implement a programme to streamline for efficiency and effectiveness,
- Implementation and maintenance of HR tools/software/resources (to manage holiday time and recruitment efforts),
- Working with hiring managers, plan & drive recruitment at Numan, from drafting compelling job descriptions to screening and interviewing candidates.
- Devise and execute a fair and exceptional on-boarding process for new hires,
- Create, live and breathe a company culture and values plan for Numan
- Proactive HR support to managers on all employee relations issues,
- Organise and spearhead learning & development opportunities for all employees, e.g. appraisals, OKR reviews, feedback sessions, conferences, training and education opportunities, etc.
- Take ownership of the Numan social calendar, organising socials, away days and company off-sites
- Organise the office and ensure the environment we work in is comfortable and relaxed, conducive to wellbeing and productivity
What we can offer:
- Join a team of passionate and driven individuals, reporting to the Head of Operations,
- Flexible working environment where WFH is encouraged
- Regular team socials
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Choose your own equipment - Mac or PC whatever helps you be the most productive.