Marketing Coordinator & Operations Administrator Internship
Stevie is the fastest-growing restaurant discount platform in the UK. Stevie members gain access to exclusive and unique discounts across a variety of restaurants and cuisines on high streets up and down the country. With a focus on fine dining and independent restaurants, there is something for everyone. Enjoy Stevie has launched in 22 cities across the UK with an aim to be across the entire UK by the end of 2020.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, successful and progressive company. This is a real chance to develop and grow your role within the company, where innovation, enthusiasm and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator & Operations Administrator to join the team at Enjoy Stevie who has recently raised funds and is growing month on month developing new partnerships with restaurants throughout the UK. During this period of rapid growth, it’s an exciting time to join our team and be part of the Eat-Out Revolution!
We’re looking for someone to come on board for 6 months (with the potential to become a permanent member of the team). This role is a perfect role for a recent graduate, or career changer looking to work hard but reap rewards from day one. The team is small but mighty so there is plenty of opportunities to learn, grow, and make this role your own!
Reporting to the CEO and Operations Director, we are looking for an energetic employee with a can-do attitude to support our programmes. You will have a varied skillset and are expected to have demonstrated an interest in tech and entrepreneurship.
Duties will be varied and match the pace and needs of the marketing programs we deliver. They may include, but will not be limited to:
- Execution of marketing plans, including email marketing campaigns
- Managing the social media strategy, writing blog posts and setting up and providing logistical support for events when needed
- Building engaging presentations and generating content for marketing activities
- Research and outreach to support restaurant partners
- Administrative duties, such as minute taking, reviews of companies’ profiles, writing presentations and analysing data
- Generally providing support to the Directors and Management
You are also:
- Self-motivated: it’s important you can organise and prioritize your own workload and successfully complete assigned tasks on time.
- A team player: you can motivate others in a professional manner and lead by example.
- An exceptional communicator: you know how to make attractive presentations and write blogs or articles that people will be genuinely interested in reading.
- Digitally literate: you have a thorough basis of computer applications used in the start-up or technology business, such as HubSpot CRM.
- To apply please include your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Enjoy Stevie Team.
Below are a number of prerequisites:
- Excellent numeracy and fluent in English (A-B grades in English & Maths (or equivalent) at GCSE level).
- Analytical with a good understanding of excel and other office applications
- You have a skill for writing (content, emails, briefs etc) and a creative flare
- You have an interest or experience in operations (buying, supply chain, forecasting) and marketing (social media, events, SEO, content writing)
- Understanding of social media campaigns/strategies and different platforms
- Ability to multi-task whilst working independently and have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to take direction, absorb information quickly and use initiative
What are we offering?
- Intern salary depends on experience. All expenses will be covered
- Start date: mid-February 2020
- You will be involved in all aspects of the business - this is an amazing opportunity to get exposure to different aspects of a busy startup
- Reporting into senior management with the opportunity for progression into a permanent role
- Old Street London based - some flexible working possible dependent on business needs
- Working hours 10 am - 6 pm Monday - Friday
- Modern office suite in the tech hub of London