Abintegro is an established SaaS company, supporting 2 million people every year with their career development. We are also the UK’s most widely adopted career platform for universities.
To support our growth, we are looking for people who want to evolve their career in a fast-growing company with a start-up spirit.
We’re currently looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our London team. Reporting to, and working closely with, our Technical Project Manager, in our experienced technology team, you’ll be integral to our client support, set-up and platform configuration.
- Managing and supporting technical product questions
- Tracking and updating of technical bugs to internal teams
- Technical configuration of client platforms
- Configuring iOS and Android mobile apps
- Managing and developing technical product documentation
We’re looking for an individual educated to a degree level, preferably with the following skill:
- Excellent organisational skills and the flexibility to cope with varying demands
- High attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to build positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Competent with IT and online technology (Word, Excel, major browsers - Chrome, Safari, Edge etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
- An interest in online learning or education technology
- Experience in SaaS support or customer service is desirable
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive salary, company bonus, workplace pension plus 25 days holiday
- Fun at work at the fantastic (Financial Times Top 50 Workplace) Chiswick Business Park – including restaurants, bars and a variety of events and social clubs
- The opportunity to be actively involved in the product development of a fast growing international company, make a real impact and build your career
- A dynamic, informal, social but hard working environment with responsibility from the very beginning
- Discounted gym membership at the on-site “flagship” Virgin Active Club
- Regular team evenings out/activities
- Employee benefit portal offering you savings on high street stores and wellbeing packages
- Weekly events and activities at the Business Park including football, netball, beach volleyball, live bands
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of Abintegro? We'd love to hear from you.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK