Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional High Velocity Account Manager to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies as possible through accessible employee feedback and people analytics.
As one of the members of the High Velocity Account Management team, you will:
- Own an expansion goal for our SMB current customer base (which makes up over half of our over 2,000 active customers!)
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own up-sell and cross-sell of the Culture Amp platform
- Educate customers on additional product offerings to increase multi-product usage
- Work across a large number of accounts and prioritize where opportunities exist
- Work with Customer Marketing to identify and iterate approaches to use email and virtual approaches to generating interest in additional offerings
- Contribute to the Account Manager Playbook to iterate and create the process for account growth
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management (internally and externally) with the SMB segment
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals within an existing customer base
- Experience working across a large number of customers, thus good at prioritizing your focus and communicating at scale
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities while maintaining focus on goals
- Strong virtual demonstration and communication skills
- A passion for people and analytics
After 3 months, you will...
- Be able to confidently present our full product suite to existing customers to own upsell and cross-sell
- Have identified different marketing messages to current customers and begun to pilot approaches
- Articulate and update clients on product offerings
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp