We are a luxury fashion brand with an innovative approach to print design. Annually, we produce two collections that are concept driven. Our concepts are informed by the times that we live in.
The process through which we create print every season is unique to our brand. We believe that if you can connect to the consumer both visually and intellectually through meaningful print, you are likely to engage with them in a deeper way and promote longevity in their fashion consumption habits.
We believe that the fashion industry is at a pivotal point, one that provides an opportunity for us all to rethink how we consume. As a brand, we feel it is our responsibility to find creative ways with which we can engage with consumers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you a social media junkie? Do you have any experience at all in working with a fashion print brand? Do you understand our curatorial voice and aesthetics? Do you like to take risks?
AFG is looking for a social media intern in particular to manage the carefully curated instagram account. You will be working to a marketing strategy set by the creative marketing director who will guide you and help you learn, with freedom to experiment and try new things! The training you will receive will ensure you are aligned with the ethos and approach of the company, but the successful candidate should look upon this opportunity as a chance to demonstrate their creative aptitude.
- Influencer Management Plan: targeting / engagement / relationship
- Rebranding communication to relevant stakeholders
- Marketing content creation: Still life shoot coordination support
- Social media marketing: Content / posting narratives and support across channels
- Ideal generation and business development
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, proactive, disciplined, dedicated and keen to learn all aspects of a start-up
- Excellent English skills
- Show initiative and creativity
- Background/knowledge of the luxury industry
- Photography experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong sales / pitching / communication skills require