FundApps helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. Our competition is stuck in the dark ages with slow, clunky, complicated user interfaces and installed software. We're shaking up the industry - providing a beautiful & intuitive web-based service which takes away our customer's pains and lets them get on with what they do best.
As we continue to grow and work with some of the biggest financial institutions in the world, we are looking for a UX Designer to support our growth objective. It is a unique opportunity to make an impact supporting our product and developer teams.
You’ll be responsible for
- Working with Product, Client Services, Content and Engineering teams across the globe to develop new features, discover new opportunities and solve our clients’ (end-users) pain points
- Developing creative solutions from initial research through to prototypes and designing assets that support the technical service delivery process
- Designing and contributing to FundApps design system and style guide
- Providing an excellent experience for our clients and team member
- You are creative, innovative and passionate about design!
- You are customer-focused and have an understanding of accessibility standards
- You have a desire to own and drive the end-to-end product design
- You enjoy cross-team collaboration and working across remote teams
- You’re a problem solver and juggle multiple projects at any given time
- You’re experienced in Adobe CC (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop) and/or other UX software
- You have a strong portfolio of UX Design projects
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding of React
- Experience in design development for financial/compliance market
- Previous digital design background and/or previous research background
Life at FundApps
- £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
- Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- Birthday off
- Unlimited volunteering leave
- 26 weeks paid leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- Monthly team outings, including crazy golf, karaoke and escape rooms
- Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- Flexible wellbeing allowance
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.