We are FundApps - a fast-growing scale-up that helps investment managers harness the power of community & technology to automate regulatory compliance. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (including 4 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds) and an addressable market of over 2,000 institutions globally. We are the market leader for shareholding disclosure and have successfully bootstrapped our way to profitability. Strong market traction underpins our desire to transform the investment industry and we have an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to creating our own destiny.
We've won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte.
In 2018, we became a Certified B Corporation and in 2019 were recognised as a B Corp 'Best for the World' Honouree - highlighting our commitment to doing good by our people, the environment and the community.
Read more about us and see a video of us live in action: https://fundapps.workable.com/
What you'll do
- Drive work across our product portfolio managing both strategic and tactical workstreams
- Engage with clients and prospects to better understand business problems and desire for progress before considering product solutions
- Shape up new ideas put forward by different functional teams in the business so that they’re ready for the betting table and subsequent build cycle
- Work to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholder and help to manage their expectations
- Contribute to dual-track cross-functional development teams to identify outcomes and slice delivery work accordingly
- Groom the backlog to remain responsive to customer need and deliver the right value at the right time.
- Have 2+ years experience in a product ownership role in a dynamic, SaaS business (preferably B2B)
- Have an interest in and working understanding of regulatory, financial or investment products.
- Are very comfortable working in growing, fast-paced, agile environments
- Think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details.
- Take a keen interest in industry trends and are ready to evaluate and incorporate new opportunities into how we work and what we offer.
- Get warm fuzzy feelings by what we’re trying to achieve at FundApps!
Life at FundApps
- £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
- Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- Birthday off
- Unlimited volunteering leave
- 26 weeks paid leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- Monthly team outings, including crazy golf, karaoke and escape rooms
- Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- Flexible wellbeing allowance
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.