This is not a paid role, you will be working part-time with volunteers and there is a great degree of autonomy. I am working very hard to ensure that the team grows organically and has the most passionate people involved. This journey would be a learning curve and I am so excited about the prospect of sharing that with another person in the start-up world.
The Land Collective is an open, online platform that encourages the next generation of professionals to provide commentary on the property market and the wider built environment. Through the use of; written articles, research reports, and media, we hope to provide education and commercial awareness about different areas of the industry from a bird’s eye view – acknowledging the role each respective sector plays. We are a hub of current students and recent graduates from a range of different cultural and educational backgrounds which include law, construction, politics, economics, and planning.
About The Role
We are looking for a driven, ambitious, self-starting Education Relationship Manager for Universities. You'll be working directly with the Founder and will be responsible for running a number of projects and initiatives and creating partnerships with universities across the UK and potentially abroad.
The ideal candidate will be a sociable "people-person", well-versed and interested in forming strategic relationships.
They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision.
- Responsible for the growth of our brand in educational settings including the development, implementation and performance outcome of the marketing strategy.
- To act as a brand ambassador for The Land Collective, finding suitable partnerships and opportunities to support the brand.
- Assisting the Head of Partnerships and Campus Ambassadors in face to face meetings with prospective university seniors.
- Building rapport and developing relationships with clients via telephone calls, emails and on-site meetings.
- To maintain and build partnerships with a growing number of universities to help drive national and international strategy forward.
- To generate new points of contact in our target regions across the UK
- To deliver inspiring workshops in universities, from time to time.
- Previous involvement in university committees/societies/sport.
- A strong interest in education and career development.
- Experience in business development and/or marketing (Not essential).
- An interest in the property industry or one of our topic areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you will be out and about meeting potential partners!
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, largely unsupervised and as part of a small team.