Cazana has been gathering a huge database of vehicle selling prices, images, mileages and hundreds of other data fields over the past five years. Analytics is a key part of our product offering – we extract numerous insights from the data we collect to help businesses and customers make better decisions about used vehicles. It's an exciting time to join the business, we're still a small team but we're well funded by some of London's leading VCs and we're growing fast.
What you will be doing:
- Extract insights from our data to help clients make important decisions
- Build monthly reports for both internal and external use
- Present your findings to technical and non-technical people
- Gather insights from our data for B2B and B2C marketing press releases
- Create dashboards to display your findings
What we would like you to have:
- A university degree in a numerate discipline
- 1-2 years experience manipulating and interpreting datasets using Python, SQL, and Excel
- Experience as an analyst
- Strong communication skills, a confident curiosity to explore and understand analytical problems
- The ability to work well in a team, but able to independently manage workload and deliverables
- Organisational skills – ability to manage multiple concurrent workstreams and prioritise accordingly
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Fun Central London workspace with breakout areas, free cake, beer, tea & coffee...
- Monthly Socials
- 33-day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Equipment you need to get the job done
- Learning and training supported
- Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing startup that is disrupting a huge (£34Bn annual) industry.