Business Intelligence Analyst
We are looking for a business intelligence Analyst with a strong knowledge in SQL and abilities in communicating quantitative results to join our rapidly growing team based in the London Victoria Office.
A successful candidate will be able to query large datasets with analytical SQL queries and then build the corresponding reports to be used on our BI platform. Want to work in a startup environment and take ownership of what he/she will be working on.
- Leading knowledge share and presenting your business analysis outputs with other teams across the company
- Utilize BI tools to create and manage reports, dashboards and data sources that are critical for deriving insights on the business
- Detailing out design specification and liaising with development team
- Review and validate customer data as it it collected
- Analyzing and synthesizing data
- Knowledge of data visualisation types and techniques, including selecting the appropriate data visualization types to present data.
- Bachelor's degree in Maths, statistics or engineering or other related fields.
- Excellent proficiency in SQL
- 1+ years experience in a Business Analyst role.
- You will have the passion, drive and confidence to work within the business in a collaborative, creative way.
Nice to have:
- An ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Experience using BI tools (such as Looker, Tableau or Google Datastudio)
- up-to-date programming/coding skills, e.g. SQL, JS, Python, VBA, Google Scripts.
- Experience analysing and interpreting significant datasets to answer real business questions.
- A firm grasp of business strategy and KPIs.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in the BI analyst field