WhiteHat is a tech start-up on a mission to create a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to university through apprenticeships. Having recently raised $16m Series A venture round led by Index Ventures, with participation from Lightspeed Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures, we are on a rapid growth trajectory and have tripled the team to over 120 people in the past year. We want to build an iconic company that becomes one of the great European businesses of our generation.
We offer apprenticeships that genuinely rival the learning experience at elite universities through a combination of 1:1 coaching, cutting-edge tech, outstanding delivery and partnerships with world-class content providers. We work with career starters in their first roles and with career builders who are developing into future leaders.
One of our key apprentices programmes is the People Leadership Programme (PLP), helping to progress the careers of new managers as they develop through an organisation. As an important growth area for WhiteHat, we are looking to hire a strong Team Lead to manage an exceptional team of PLP coaches, and drive quality, performance and results. The Team Lead will report into and work closely with the Management Pathway Lead to set the programme up for scale as we double in size within the next 12 months and expand the programme across the UK. You will also be managing and delivering to a small group of apprentices alongside managing a number of coaches.
You will need to be an ambitious, results driven individual that has a track record of developing high performance teams in a fast paced environment. You need to be able to drive consistency and high standards whilst supporting teams to grow and develop. You will be ready for a challenge and enjoy solving problems. Above all you will be a people person and gain job satisfaction from managing and supporting others.
- Responsible for the day to day management of up to 6 PLP coaches and the team results
- Observe and give sound feedback to the coaching team on the execution of their role including; giving feedback, delivery in sessions, 1-2-1 coaching delivery and organisation.
- Support the recruitment team and Pathway Lead in the recruitment of new coaches
- Responsible for setting up for success, all new coaches joining their programme team by delivering the onboarding programme in collaboration with the Pathway Lead, recruitment team and other teams involved in the process
- Responsible for the delivery of ongoing training for all new and existing coaches within the programme team
- Input into the design and implementation of programme curriculum.
- Subject matter expert for Ofsted visit