As Senior Customer Support Associate you'll be responsible for managing a shift in the Customer Support team. You'll ensure that the team runs efficiently and effectively, support all Customer Support Associates in their roles by offering guidance and leading by example. You'll also be an expert on our product, acting as the first point of escalation for driver and space owner queries.
This role will cover a Thursday - Monday shift pattern.
About the role
As the first point of contact for our drivers and space owners, our Customer Support team are on the frontline with our customers and are responsible for ensuring we consistently deliver exceptional levels of customer service. We're exceptional proud of the standard set by our team of 20 Associates, with great feedback from our customers (check it out here on Trustpilot or the app store).
As the Senior Customer Support Advisor, you'll manage the on-shift team prioritising required actions and responding to incidents to ensure the we achieve optimum performance against the team KPIs, including customer satisfaction, ticket resolution rate and delivery against SLA.
Here's an idea of your day to day:
- Motivate and drive the on-shift team, taking a proactive approach to motivate the team on a day to day basis to achieve individual KPIs on a daily basis
- Deliver against personal targets and KPIs by providing excellent customer service and resolving tickets from our drivers and space owners
- Provide feedback to the team on any incidents during the shift to ensure they have all the information required to perform effectively
- Work with the Heads of Customer Support to identify problems, design solutions and deliver change to continually improve the Customer Support function
- Liaise with internal functions to resolve any urgent issues or technical issues during the shift, escalating to the Head of CS as required
- Role model our values and expectations for Customer Support Associates
- Identify suitable projects for the team outside of their normal roles and act a driving force for continuous improvement
- Complete ticket checks as per our performance management document with all associates
- Identify and improve any problem areas for liaising with other departments
- Go the extra mile to make sure each customer has a great experience with JustPark
To give you an idea of what you'll be working on, here are some of the projects we've delivered over the last few months
- Continually updating our Help Centre to ensure our customers have access to the most up to date information on our product
- Collaborated with an external partner to integrate Parky, our automated support service
- Moved to a project based, sprint model for delivery of projects that's driving innovation and continuous improvements to our processes and ways of working
- Implemented a new recruitment process for Associates, supported by the Senior Customer Support Associates that has allowed us to hire 17 new members of the team over the last 9 months