Hi! If you're a curious problem solver who's up for a good challenge, keep reading.
Who are myTamarin?
We are a young, dynamic, and fast-growing startup, backed and recognised by Innovate UK as one of the best UK startups in 2018. Our founder is an ex-BCG senior Principal and Wharton MBA graduate. We are set to revolutionise the childcare market, in the UK and beyond.
We are looking for sharp and ambitious individuals to join our award-winning business.
What is our mission?
Childcare is a major pain, as every parent knows it! But we're here to solve it. Our matching of parents to nannies is grounded in psychology and powered by technology. We're sourcing the best nannies, and automating parts of the matching process with the most innovative AI and blockchain technology solutions. We've been called the match.com of childcare!
What might a day in your role look like?
- Sourcing and interviewing potential nannies through video calls, ensuring they meet the company standards
- Speaking with parents who sign up to the platform to understand exactly what they are looking for in a nanny placement
- Communicating with parents and nannies throughout the day to help find the perfect match
- Delivering excellent customer service when dealing with any parent or nanny issues
- Thinking hard about how to improve and automate our processes and working with the team to come up with the best solutions.
- Like with any other startup, you’ll be expected to wear multiple hats and will be exposed to all other parts of the business.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications…
- Degree educated
- Highly customer-focused
- Delights in exceeding customer expectations
- A problem-solver. As a young company, opportunities to change and fix things happen all the time, we expect you to create new processes, make suggestions, and build improvements with us
- Has great time management skills. You’ll be spinning many plates at once, so excellent time management is essential to keep your clients and candidates happy!
- Loves numbers – both as data to analyse and as targets to exceed
- Has high attention to detail and very organised
- Oozes confidence, we can teach you sales techniques but you need to be comfortable in picking up the phone to speak with parents and nannies
- A good communicator. You’re able to write clearly, simply and accurately. Excellent English is a must!
- Looking for a fast-paced and dynamic role. As the business grows your role might not look the same from one week to the next.
- Has a friendly personality and must be a team player
What are the perks of working for myTamarin?
You have an opportunity to be part of the team set to revolutionise the last service industry yet to be disrupted by tech – childcare.
Work for a female-founded tech start-up
Massive learning opportunity – You’ll be joining a company right at the very beginning of its journey and can play a key role in shaping it for the future
Excellent central location in the heart of Camden
Be part of the Techstars program and network
A competitive starting salary (up to £23K + bonus depending on experience and performance) plus potential to gain ownership in the company/earn commission/bonuses.
You can read more about what others are saying about us here: https://realbusiness.co.uk/funding/2018/07/02/mytamarin-match-com-childcare-parents/.