We’re looking for a Full-stack Software Engineer to help us build Prodsight, the next-generation customer feedback analytics platform.
You’ll be working within our small, cross-functional team. Apart from working with code and architecture design, you'll help us define and implement our product roadmap.
We deploy multiple times a day and listen to our customers. We encourage upskilling and knowledge-sharing, so you definitely don't need to be an expert in everything!
Prodsight is on a mission to help companies build better products by centralising and automatically analysing all their customer feedback. We are VC-backed, have global customers and were chosen as the Top Pick at TechCrunch Disrupt 2019.
By joining us you will become part of one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-up companies in Europe, where you’ll have ample room for career progression as we continue to grow.
- We use a modern Dockerised stack of Django with Python, Postgres, Elasticsearch and AWS.
- On the front end, we run React with Redux, Material UI and SASS.
- Our NLP analysis platform is written in Python
- 3+ years experience in a similar role working with an OOP language
- Knowledge of Python and React
- Good knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts like horizontal/vertical scaling, indexing
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Azure or similar
- Experience of working with containers (e.g. Docker) in a CI/CD environment
- Understanding of basic network design (subnet, VPC, DMZ, encryption, routing)
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Experience with TDD, especially in end-to-end testing
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch is a plus
- A passion for learning and personal development
- Meaningful share options
- Modern office space in Shoreditch with free fruit, tea and coffee
- A shiny Macbook Pro and monitor setup
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team dinners and off-sites
- Learning and conference budget
- 30 days of holiday per year.