ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will define the "whatsapp of financial services"
- You will collaborate with a team of software engineers, product managers and designers
- You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
- You will develop a product which will have a great network effect
- You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements: coordinate resources, create project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
- You will be working closely with business stakeholders to ensure operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- You are extremely competitive and have a track record of being number 1 in several different areas
- You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to details
- You have experience in coordinating with multiple teams and you want to own the end to end delivery of your features
- You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a engineering/mathematics/physics degree from a top university & have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
- You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
- You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
- You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved that you can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Qwil Messenger (www.qwil.io) is an innovative FinTech/RegTech start-up that is recognised as the "whatsapp of financial services". Global Data protection and privacy laws are creating significant challenges for communication between businesses and their customers. We are building from the ground up a future proof cloud based and scalable solution catering for all scenarios, businesses, geography whilst insuring these regulatory requirements are met. As a Product Manager at NPT, you’ll work within a cross-functional team to build and develop products that can help us transform the industry. To succeed, you’ll need a track record of delivery, sharp analytical skills, impeccable organisation and an ability to communicate well across all levels of the business.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- A great office minutes away from Chancery Lane Station and Farringdon Station
- Pension plan
- Stay refreshed: tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap