Here at graze we’re on a never-ending hunt for tastier, crunchier, fresher, better snacking. Why? Because we want to help people enjoy healthy living every day. We think snacks made with seriously tasty, wholesome ingredients and lots of imagination is a good place to start.
After all, it’s what’s helped us become one of the market leaders. Now part of the Unilever family, we remain true to our nimble, tech-led beginnings to find ways to grow our multi-channel brand within the healthy snacking market.
We’re a bunch of like-minded people but we’re not all the same. We’re a diverse lot with different experiences and backgrounds but, like our snacks, we combine to make something wonderful. You can be yourself, feel like you belong, as you’d like to belong.
the role, National Account Manager – OOH…
Working in the out of home UK retail team as a National Account Manager responsible for the Convenience channel.
what you’ll be responsible for…
- Creating, communicating and executing the Convenience strategy here at Graze
- Fully responsible for the Convenience channel P&L, with your own shopper budget
- Key customers will include Co-op, Booker RP, NISA and SPAR.
- Working closely with our marketing and first-class data team to unlock incremental opportunities in a high-growth exciting channel!
what we’re looking for in you…
- Ideally, you’ve worked in a sales and negotiation environment already, with full P&L accountability
- Excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills important when building long-term customer partnerships
- Self-starter, highly motivated by agreeing incremental plans and bringing in new business
- Commercially very astute, can build and interpret P&L models, understand margin mix
- Thinks outside of the box, asks lot of questions and has a natural sense of curiosity to challenge the norm.
what we’ll expect in your first 6 months…
- Get to know the brand, our values, customers and plans for the future.
- Submerse yourself within your key customers, understand their strategies, customers and stores.
- A clear understanding of your budget, existing plans, driving incremental opportunities where identified
- Build, communicate and start to execute your convenience strategy for 2020/21
what’s in it for you?...
- Imagine being part of a company that always looks for growth areas in retail, online and even new geographies. You’ll pick up new skills and experiences, broadening your knowledge and capabilities to push you to the next level.
- We encourage active learning with learning lunches, networking events or more formal qualifications
- At the risk of blowing our own trumpet, there’s some seriously smart, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people at graze HQ!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around each of us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest. And we wouldn’t have it any other way. Bring yourself to work!
- Tons of activities to join including yoga, HIIT classes, touch rugby, team breakfasts, bi-weekly massages and we also have paid volunteering and health days each year.
- Great team socials! Quarterly events, Friday drinks and much more.