At Stashbee we're on a mission to make storage easy, convenient and affordable – for everyone, everywhere. You can think of us like Airbnb, but for boxes. Our easy-to-use website connects people and businesses who have spare space with those who need it.
We’re a high growth, revenue-generating start-up, and we’re scaling quickly. Since starting in 2016 we have helped people with spare space earn over £1.5 million and hosted over 250,000 days of storage, that’s nearly 700 years of Stashbee! The amount of space on Stashbee grew by over 1,000% between 2018 and 2019 to over 1.1 million square feet making us the 6th largest storage provider in the UK in just 3 years. Having just closed our third funding round of £2.7m, we’re now embarking on an exciting new stage of high growth and will be expanding our team from 12 to 26 over the next year.
Our Guest Sales team balance fun with hard work, dealing with the fast-paced, busy flow of new customers that approach Stashbee. They grew customer payments volume by 700% in 2019, and the Guest Sales Executive will play a key role in building on this momentum through 2020. As part of the Guest Sales team, you will help us hit and exceed our ambitious targets and play a fundamental role in scaling Stashbee.
All new members of staff will be awarded share options as part of their starting package. They will also qualify for a monthly individual and team bonuses as well as an annual company share incentive scheme.
What you'll be doing
- Support customers through their Stashbee buying journey and increase the performance and conversion rates of our Storage Spaces by turning guest leads into sales.
- You will be the face, voice and heart of Stashbee to our guests. Interacting directly via phone, our online chat function and email. You will be helping explain and sell Stashbee to new customers, resolving queries, handling difficulties on the spot and supporting the entire booking process from “I might need storage” all the way to “move-in day”.
- Be a driving force in hitting monthly targets by developing a deep understanding of Stashbee’s customers and our business.
- Build relationships with guests, delivering unparalleled service and consistently earning 5-star Customer Reviews.
- Getting involved with a whole raft of other ad hoc tasks. We are a startup and on any given day, there is a lot that needs doing across the business. For example, helping with marketing and promo activities e.g. conferences, acting as a brand ambassador for Stashbee.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a recent graduate &/OR offer relevant experience from a sales/target-driven relationship management role (1-2 years).
- Able to balance a positive, friendly attitude with fast-paced activity.
- You’re familiar with and motivated by measurable, target focused goals.
- Excited to take on extra responsibilities and partner other teams on technology, marketing and customer experience projects.
- You’re happy working 1 weekend day per month (can be from home!). Stashbee provides great service 7 days per week, and that means sharing the weekend load across the team. We always give you a day back in lieu of this, most of the team take a 3-day weekend every month!
We’re looking for the right person to join us on a permanent, full-time basis at our offices in Shoreditch, London
The Stashbee Team
We’re a driven and talented team who are passionate about reaching our full potential. We come from a variety of professional and personal backgrounds and enjoy helping each other grow. We set ourselves challenging goals, are not afraid of hard work, and love to learn. We hold ourselves to high standards, we speak our mind, and we believe in accountability and integrity. We also have a lot of fun along the way.