Intro to ChargedUp:
ChargedUp is the UK’s first and fastest-growing phone charging network, comprising over 1,500 stations in venues including M&S, Brewdog, and Stone Gate pubs. We are backed by JamJar (Innocent Smoothie founders), The Garage Soho (Tom Teichman and Sir John Hegarty), Founders Factory (Brent Hoberman) and more of London's top investors. As well as having a partnership with O2, giving users free daily charge across the UK, we'll be launching in Germany thanks to a partnership with Jägermeister.
About the role:
We are looking for a highly dedicated, proficient and proactive data analyst who has a keen interest in innovation. It’s an exciting time to get stuck in; we’re scaling our network quickly and need our tech to not just keep up but lead the way in unlocking opportunities. We hire self-motivated, proactive people; this role will be responsible for the management and performance of our data. This entails analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets, for both marketing and operational optimization as we scale our network and increase complexity. If you’d like both breadth and depth of experience for your data chops, this is a great opportunity for you.
True to our startup structure, this is a multifaceted role. To be set up for success, you'll have some clear experience in an entrepreneurial environment, zooming in and out from big picture strategy to minuscule data points to help us make data-informed decisions.
- Identify opportunities to use insights/data sets/models cross-company initiatives and KPIs
- Maintain acquisition and retention measuring and projecting per channel: ROI, quality of users, segmentation, impressions, downloads, uplifts in retention and overall rentals
- Create clear reports that tell compelling stories about how customers or clients work with the business
- Manage and monitor:
- In-app referral conversions, behavior and optimization
- Cohorts, subscription growth, and churn
- Digital ad campaigns such as Adwords, Facebook Ads, App search ads, etc.
- Conduct A/B tests proactively and reactively, measuring and reporting product and marketing hypotheses
- Project results on the product, marketing, operations, and company-wide decisions
- Research and analyze a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, push notifications, email campaigns planning
- Intersect company-wide initiatives -- collaboration and communication are par for the course
- Experience with Kibana/ElasticSearch queries, even if basic or non-commercial
- Commercial Experience with Firebase Analytics
- Commercial Experience with Google Analytics
- Advanced Experience with Google Spreadsheets