A little about us
BlueOptima is the global leader in performance management software for technical developers. Our data driven approach combined with our unique platform has enabled us to partner to global companies to help them monitor and improve development performance and quality.
Behind all of this, we’re an established startup with a great international team. We’ve grown to over 120 people and are looking to contiuing doubling in headcount every year. We are profitable and our client list is impressive. We did this without needing any external investment and by employing an extraordinary team to help us grow.
To put it straight – we get things done and everyone owns what they do. We don’t hide behind a crazy job titles or red tape. Our people are our greatest asset and we give you the freedom and autonomy to succeed in your job with BlueOptima.
What we need
The people at BlueOptima are our biggest asset. We’re now looking for great people motivated by value delivery, technology and building relationships to take join us on this journey.
Specifically, we are looking for an individual with a strong background in consulting, customer success or similar client facing role that strived in technical and data driven discussions with C-suite executives.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing global startup, in a dynamic and challenging managerial position. We offer comprehensive training and development programme, a great culture and everything you need to ensure you can achieve your goals, and expand your technology knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
- Owning and scaling up the Value Delivery team and alignment with related departments to drive them to successfully create Value and Success Stories for all of our clients.
- Lead by example through driving client engagements with our key clients alongside Customer Success Manager and Data Scientist.
- Key contributor towards evolving the Customer Success function and the value delivery strategy of our core product offering.
- Consult with clients on the underlying Coding Effort metric and evangelise its use.
- Seek out for client feedback on our current customer success, data science and overall product offering to drive innovation and streamlining of our processes.
What skills you’ll need
- 2-5+ years experience in managing commercial and technical teams
- 2-5+ years experience in data science or data analytics related fields
- A real passion for developing relationships with global companies and their C-suite
- The ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and track record of actively driving clients to success.
- Deeper domain knowledge of engineering departments and current trends(e.g. SDLC, CI CD, Agile, Quality Metrics, and similar)
- Strong background in Customer Success, Account Management or client facing functions.
- Familiarity with Tableau or similar data visualisation tools.
- Strong fundamentals in Statistical Analysis
- Motivation by delivering real value beyond powerpoint presentations or consulting slang.
- Willingness to try ideas and think creatively – use your entrepreneurial drive
- An interest to expand your skills – we will continuously help with personal development.
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in London.
- Competitive salary + Equity Options
- Work in an international environment with offices in London, New York, Mexico and India
- Annual meetup in exciting locations to meet the global team
- Frequent social events
- Sponsorship for relevant conferences, workshops or training
To find out more or apply, send your CV now!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our London Head Office for the final interview, where you will be interviewed by the founder and senior leadership team.