We are looking for a creative Social Media Intern to join our dynamic and innovative team. This is an exciting and varied role which will suit someone who is passionate about the fitness industry, technology and creating engaging marketing content.
Who we are:
WE11 offers luxury fully equipped gym spaces for personal trainers and other wellness professionals. The boutique gym spaces are available to rent on a flexible and commitment free basis in our flagship central London location.
- Day-to-day management of online presence
- Developing WE11’s social media accounts and overall brand awareness
- Growing our social media following, engagement, comments and tagging
- Analysing social media insights and metrics
- Creating advertising campaigns and promotions
- Daily posting of content to social media
The ideal candidate:
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and keen to get involved in all aspects of the role
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good industry knowledge and keeping abreast of industry news/topics
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of current and emerging global platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
Duration: 3 months
If you think you are suited to this role, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter, detailing why you are the ideal candidate!