What we’re doing
We are solving a huge problem. Businesses that sell on payment terms struggle to get their invoices paid on time. SMEs in the UK alone are owed £225bn in overdue invoices. Our Founder's qualified Accountant and Finance Director experience led him to conclude that there must be a better way to carry out the essential business process of credit control to tackle this problem. We are helping SMEs avoid business failure and have the money in their bank accounts to grow faster.
We are developing and delivering a market-leading SaaS solution; powered by big data-informed insights, automation and artificial intelligence. We are transforming a process that has seen minimal technological innovation to date. In doing so we are helping businesses make better decisions about who to grant credit to, take the best chasing actions to boost their cash flow and save time.
Our progress to date
We’re really proud of the impact our product is making: an average 16 debtor day reduction equivalent to a cashflow boost of $22k for each $500k of payment terms turnover. Money that a business is then free to invest in growth; in creating new jobs.
We were delighted to be named as one of the Future 50 of Britain’s most disruptive new businesses and also receive their Friend To Business award. We are incredibly proud to have been recognised as Xero's App Partner of the Year in 2016, from among their 700+ app ecosystem. We won the AccountingWEB Software Excellence Cloud App of the Year Award in 2017, 2018 and 2019 up against other finalists Stripe, iZettle and GoCardless.
We are fortunate to be backed by top venture capital and angel investors. We are growing rapidly, so now is a fantastic time to join, replete with brilliant opportunities for impact and personal growth.
We are an open, dedicated and focused team. We’ve never built a company before. We know there are lots of things we don’t know. And we’re incredibly excited about working with great people to figure them out.
We believe in providing great people with the freedom and empowerment to flourish. We are humble and meritocratic. We care about the quality of ideas. Not where they came from. At the same time, we set the bar really high for ourselves. This is the only way we will be successful in our wildly ambitious mission.
We can only achieve our mission by working with truly spectacular people. From experience, these will be people who are motivated by the prospect of being instrumental in building something really important, and who are drawn by the unrivalled opportunity for personal learning and growth they will have at Chaser.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Customer Success Executive Overview
The Customer Success Executive role at Chaser is a hugely exciting and diverse role and we’re looking for a charismatic, diligent and commercially minded self-starter to fill it. You’ll be working with our direct users to make sure that they are making the most of their subscriptions. Through building strong relationships and spotting potential risks and opportunities, you’ll be responsible for retention and expansion for our whole customer base. You’ll also ensure that any questions or issues are resolved quickly and effectively. You'll be reporting directly to the Commercial Director at our head office in London Bridge, London in a small but fast-growing team.
Your role will consist of
- Providing first-level support to our direct users, resolving issues and maximising their usage of the product to generate upsell opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to increase satisfaction
- Delivering training, set up assistance and ongoing support for our customers
- Working on retention and churn prevention strategies
- Working closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams as the voice of our customers, sharing feedback and insights to help shape our roadmap
- Working on projects to improve and define our Customer Success processes and resources
- Developing a deep understanding of the accounting industry and its future
- You are passionate about helping people succeed
- You take initiative and enjoy proactively solving problems
- Highly personable, you have the ability to generate excitement and motivation in partners
- You have strong commercial acumen, spotting opportunities and potential risks and taking the initiative to act on them
- Your verbal and written communication skills are second to none
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment are able to prioritise various tasks
- You have strong attention-to-detail
- Any Success, account management or sales experience, along with any experience of working in SaaS, with accounting firms or in credit control is a bonus
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing but close-knit team in a hugely exciting industry
“I joined Chaser 9 months ago after graduating in Business and French, ambitious but unclear on where to start my career. In this role, I’ve had the opportunity to really develop my skills and broaden my knowledge of the industry. I’ve attended several events, cultivated great relationships with partners in the UK and beyond, relaunched our partner programme by collaborating with the Marketing team and managed our relationship with our direct users. Working closely with the Product team also enables me to feed ideas from our users to inform product development. The opportunity for personal development and career advancement at Chaser is fantastic, and I’m excited to be progressing my role in the Success team! For me, by far the best part of this role is just how varied it is. I get involved in projects that span Product, Sales and Marketing which is hugely exciting. So if you’re interested in a position in a talented and inclusive team that will enable you to explore different functions, learn new skills, and have a real impact then this is definitely for you.”