Customer Services Advisor
Reporting to: Customer Services Leader
Location: Clerkenwell, London, UK
Employment Type: Full-time
First and foremost, this role is about being available to offer a great experience to all our customers. The Virgin brand comes with expectations for our customers and we aim to surpass them. Whichever way a customer chooses to contact us in the modern world, you will be on hand to answer queries and provide solutions. You will receive training to answer technical questions regarding our products.
Who would this role be great for?
This role is perfect for someone with customer care in their deoxyribonucleic acid. Motivated to offer great service and treating each customer contact with the same positive energy as if it was your first. You will be working on a small team of 4. A person that is happy to contribute new ideas, the very nature of a start-up is everything is not set in stone and there are new ways of working waiting for you to discover. You will have a One Team mindset and excited to work in collaboration with Operations, Finance and Sales.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Being the voice of the business through Calls, Emails, Chats, Tweets; any way customers like.
- Offer the high level of service synonymous with the Virgin brand.
- Support and coordinate with Field Technicians to offer a joined-up service approach.
- Diagnose faults and make judgements on the best course of action.
- Understand and talk through billing queries.
- Having the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Candidate looking for the Start-Up experience, where not everything is set in stone, giving you a chance to shine.
- Not deterred by barriers, be positive and look for solutions.
- Experience working in Customer Services / Care / Experience.
- Able to use MS Office.
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly, both verbally and written.
- A good sense of humour, fun to have in the team and unflappable style.
We’re a Virgin Group company gearing up to make the leap from entrepreneurial turn around up to rapidly growing SME. We are motivated by the desire to make the planet and people healthier and happier by both reducing the use of single-use plastic bottles and helping our customers drink more water.
2019 has seen us grow customer base while preparing the platform for the launch of a new Water Bar in 2020, which will act as the catalyst for accelerated growth. To deliver our ambitious plans we have a clear strategic focus:
- Implementing a new business model to meet our customers’ demands
- Rapidly increasing customer awareness through targeted digital advertising
- Creating a platform for an effortless digital customer journey
- Building a simple, scalable service and supply chain platform
- Developing and retaining an expert team
It’s time to tell the world about us and our impact on customers, society and the planet. It’s time to utilise the strength of the Virgin brand and our incredible network to establish the business as a successful and growing member of the Virgin Family.