At Klydo, we’re creating a world where everyone has the confidence to innovate.
Our technology is already giving companies the confidence to innovate for their customers by helping them create new products and services that solve meaningful problems. Next, it will help them innovate on themselves, enabling them to construct bold new business models, organisational designs and ways of working. One day, Klydo will give someone the confidence to create an entirely new business from scratch.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that only recently, with the advent of new developments in artificial intelligence, we’ve dared to imagine. To achieve it, we’re merging the fields of creativity and AI to build the world’s first innovation research assistant - an AI assistant that gives companies the confidence to create unimagined solutions to the problems that matter most.
Helping us on our journey, we've got the backing of top VC investors, including those behind Shazam, Zoopla and LoveFilm to name just a few. We've also signed up leading consumer brand partnerships and we'll be growing the team fourfold over the next year.
Exciting challenges lie ahead — rapid growth, technological breakthroughs, and fundamentally new approaches to innovation. Guided by our four core values, we’ll meet these challenges with the support and dedication of the incredibly diverse team that we’re building.
We are now looking for our first product designer to come join our founding team - someone who loves talking with users and is excited by the opportunity of owning the design of our core product, from concept through to launch.
Why is this role important for Klydo's success?
Klydo is uniquely placed in that we are a tech company that sits in what's conventionally a very human and creative space - innovation. As our goal is to build technology that enhances human creativity, not replaces it, design plays such a crucial role in getting this right. As the first designer in the team, you will be at the forefront of helping us achieve this.
Also, as founders who have studied and worked in design, we know the importance of not only building well-designed products, but instilling a design and human-centred culture across the whole company. As our product designer, you will have the freedom and power to ensure that design is at the heart of every decision we make.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the design process of our user-facing web platform
- Running user research to identify our customer's needs, as well as define and validate our product's functionality
- Working directly with the founders to shape ideas and create prototypes
- Working closely with our engineering and machine learning teams to ensure both design and engineering are integrated with each other and represented equally
- Developing user flows, wireframes and sketches into engaging and intuitive user experiences and interactions
- Creating and maintaining our design system to ensure scalability of design
- Helping instil a design culture in the company as a whole — we want everyone to value and understand the role of design