VP Sales, Bristol - VR / AR training technology
£50-75k + 100% uncapped OTE & 0.1 - 1.0% equity
Virti is on a mission to save lives through the provision of cost-effective, simulated XR training. Virti’s award-winning cross-reality (XR) technology makes experiential training scaleable, reducing errors and providing insightful feedback while saving time and money.
In the run-up to securing a Series A funding round, Virti are hiring a UK VP Sales to expand our presence across the NHS, device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies, training providers and Fortune 500 companies. We’re renowned in the edtech / medtech space and recently received a small business research initiative (SBRI) grant from the government alongside a significant Seed investment.
As the primary Sales person you will maximise existing healthcare account revenues as well as generating and closing deals in your own new clients. Working with C-suite clients and key executive sponsors in early adopters, you’ll be a trusted client advisor driving complex sales to their conclusion, seeding a new and highly disruptive market of immersive training.
As VP you will own planning the strategy of the UK territory, building a sales team to execute your vision across faster-moving markets such as the pharmaceutical and training providers.
You will assist your team in managing the complexity of an exciting, game-changing solution sale.
A successful first 6 months will involve:
- Delivering upwards of £100k in revenue per quarter (average deal size currently £20-50k).
- Mapping out new markets and building them into a sales strategy.
- Devising a lead-generation strategy.
- Building a sales team to deliver your vision.
The key skills you’ll need in order to be successful:
- Extensive experience selling SaaS or PaaS with a demonstrable track record reaching and exceeding sales goals.
- Proven Sales Management experience building a team of field sales people, helping them prioritise their workload and close deals to fulfil and outperform their sales quotas.
- Ability to accurately forecast, then manage pipeline and deal flow to achieve monthly and quarterly commitments.
Behaviours that suit our culture:
- A level of comfort with operating in ambiguous or changing circumstances, a typical facet of start-up life.
- A knack for suggesting solutions to problems you’ve proactively identified and owning their resolution.
- Passion for mentoring, developing, and collaborating with a high-performing team.
- Self-belief, understanding and allowing for the highs and lows that come with solution selling.
Things it may help you to know:
- Any experience of medical devices and/or medical training will be advantageous.
- Prior experience selling into either the pharmaceutical or edtech spaces is highly desirable.
Virti is committed to building as diverse a team as possible. We do not discriminate based on age, race, gender identification, sexuality, religion, political persuasion or anything else.