CognitionX is a global leader in AI and emerging technology. Our mission is to democratise and radically improve access to expert advice resulting in accelerated adoption of transformational technology, safe and responsible deployment and benefits that flow to the many not the few. We achieve this through “Knowledge Networking” both in person at our award winning action-oriented, inclusive CogX Festival, and through our unique online Knowledge Platform. The CogX Festival has become the largest AI festival in Europe, with over 20,000 attendees and 600+ speakers.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and driven Executive Assistant to support the Founder & CEO, at a time when the company is growing rapidly. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside the CEO, a highly respected serial entrepreneur in the startup world.
The EA role will see you become a strategic partner & confidant to our CEO. The two of you will work together, maximising his productivity & efficiency. You'll work on a broad range of tasks & projects; combining elements of admin, team management, and internal & external communications.
You will need to be comfortable working autonomously and under pressure, as well as adaptable to change and confident to manage a significant workload.
- Prioritise the CEO’s agenda, ensuring that the CEO is able to fulfil commitments to the internal team as well as to external stakeholders
- Assisting the CEO with complex diary management including international travel, internal and external meetings, and personal admin
- Ensure teams are prepared for weekly meetings, keeping to time and adapting should they overrun
- Proxy for meetings on behalf of the CEO and make informed decisions in his absence
- Be proactive and respond to fast-changing demands on the CEO’s time
- Assist with preparation of internal and external meetings, capture action items and follow up with internal and external stakeholders
- Set up large team events, and organise team off-site meetings
- Ensure smooth running of office environment, acting as the CEO's eyes and ears within the office
- Build and promote our culture and values in all aspects of the role
- At least 3+ years of administrative experience with executive members
- Proactive and able to think, plan and execute quickly and resourcefully, both autonomously and as part of a broader team
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Committed to improving the status quo, someone who is able to consult and support the CEO and others with questions and advise
- Incredibly organised and detail-oriented with ability to prioritise across multiple assignments
- Trustworthy as you will be privy and required to handle confidential information
- Strong understanding of Google Suite, Slack, etc.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a hyper growth startup environment
- AI and emerging technology knowledge
- Assist in events internally and externally
- Competitive salary and equity in the company
- 25 days annual leave
- Amazing Soho office
- Flexible holiday policy
- Regular socials