Scurri has the Vision of Connecting Commerce by optimising the ordering, shipping and delivery process for customers.
Our culture and values are what set us apart! At Scurri, we live by our values: We love Our Customers, Family, Fun, Innovation, Lean and Success. We provide an open and positive work environment while ensuring our employees have the work/life balance they need. Work is not only challenging, but interesting and rewarding as well. We encourage employees to grow and develop throughout their career. Additionally, we definitely like to have fun as well. We organise events such as picnics, cinema and bowling nights, and more while providing opportunities to volunteer for charities. Our employees voted us a Great Place to Work in 2019. If you want to be part of something great, come join our team!
Scurri is seeking a highly motivated individual who is capable of handling a high level of complexity in a client facing environment.
The role is based in Wexford with the requirement for occasional travel, primarily across Ireland and UK, however may require Worldwide travel.
The Customer Onboarding Specialist will set up new customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process and help facilitate the introduction of new functionalities for existing customers. As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will educate new customers, help determine the best approach to integrate with Scurri’s product and API, define processes, help solve technical problems, and ensure smooth adoption of our products and services.
He/she acts as a primary contact throughout the onboarding/implementation process, and interfaces with customers, carriers, partners, 3rd party IT consultants, and internal resources. This key resource will be responsible for driving project start-up, account configuration, customer training, testing, and go-live. As required, the Onboarding Specialist also serves to ensure that the project phases and milestones are being properly executed and tracked, and that responsibilities/expectations and project status updates are provided to the customer and available internally. This position is responsible for delivering on-time onboarding projects. Occasional travel is required. The position is ideal for individuals who are organised, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for Scurri customers
- Client facing, single point of contact responsible for the end to end client experience and satisfaction during the onboarding process
- Collaborate with the client to develop and execute an implementation plan, establish clear expectations and provide transparency of timelines using project management principles and practices
- Assist the customer determine the best approach to integrate with Scurri’s product and API, define and document the integration process
- Complete onboarding tasks, including the creation and configuration of accounts and users, the configuration of carriers and supporting the implementation of API integrations
- Configure Scurri in order to meet customer business requirements
- Assist the customer with training and usage of the Scurri solution
- Assist the customer with the integration testing process
- Verify that solution functionality is accurate and complete
- Identify and communicate implementation issues and escalate to appropriate parties
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps
- Manage onboarding activities via phone, teleconference, email and in person
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients, carriers and external partners to deliver quality service
- Manage multiple onboarding projects to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinate activities across multiple projects and with multiple clients, carriers and where required our internal development team, 3rd Party IT teams and partners
- Responsible for working with internal and external resources to drive the successful completion of a project
- Prioritise tasks to meet customer expectations
- Own and drive identification, transparency, escalation, and resolution of risks and issues to closure
- Manage and coordinate client and internal partner communication and status updates
- Develop specialised expertise on all products, services, and internal tools/systems
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvements
- Assist with documentation by creating and keeping both internal and online customer facing onboarding documentation up to date and valid
- Business Support
- Support Sales Managers and the sales process with identifying solutions, client presentations and in person client visits
- Collaborate on strategic business initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert or Project Manager
- Occasional travel, primarily across Ireland and UK, however may require Worldwide travel