We are building a highly-motivated team to deliver an outstanding service to our customers.
This role is ideal for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible experience. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone and face to face as well as dealing with queries from our customers.
Responsibilities would include:
- Provide creative direction and leadership for our core web based product
- Define and deliver user experience for the website and across all user touch points
- Own the customers' product experience from onboarding to lifetime success
- Collaborate closely with Customer Support, Operations and Marketing to improve user experience and create a consistent experience across the customer's journey
- Managing relationship with the Tech Team to deliver projects on time
What are we looking for?
The candidate will demonstrate and have the following attributes:
- Must have experience in developing consumer apps
- At least 1 year experience in Product Management
- UX/Design experience (desirable)
- Positive, confident & communicative individual who shows initiative and is confident in dealing with clients
- Engaging, with ability to connect and empathise with people from all backgrounds
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- Experience with Google Analytics (Desirable)
- Highly organised, fanatical attention to detail, common sense judgement and a passion for precision
- A creative and resourceful problem solver with tonnes of initiative
- Live and breathe LOVESPACE’s values of being Engaging, Open, Smart, Reliable, Fair and Inspiring
- An unwavering desire for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Flexible to changing working hours dependent on volume. Able to produce specs understood by the wider team
- Able to make decisions based on analysis of data
How to apply (please ensure you provide all the information requested):
In addition to your CV, we would like to know a little more about you so please send a cover letter telling us what makes you a good candidate for the role, what attracted you about the role and company and any additional information such as your notice period, location, etc.
Please note that we are not able to offer Sponsorship for this role so will only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the UK/EU.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. Please note that we will only consider applications from candidates that have provided ALL the information requested above so please make sure you submit your cover letter with your application.
Due to the number of applications we are currently receiving, we will only contact candidates that are shortlisted for the next stage of the selection process. For this, we apologise.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.