We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Director of Scientific Writing and Advocacy based in London to join one the team working on our exciting machine learning product. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our world.
causaLens is a deeptech startup based in London - our vision is to optimise the global economy. We develop autonomous predictive technology for complex and dynamic systems, leading causality and time-series research. Our technology helps large organisations optimise business outcomes at scale.
causaLens has been awarded as the Best Deeptech Company and Best Deeptech Investment of 2019 and has won other prestigious awards in the AI industry. Team achievements in AI are regularly cited in the most widely recognised business and tech news sources (Forbes, Yahoo Finance etc.), naming causaLens as one of the currently most exciting startup companies in the AI industry.
causaLens is well supported by the most prominent deeptech investors, that invest primarily in the companies that develop own Intellectual Property to build their products. We have secured a multimillion funding in the course of the last few years.
causaLens in the News
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person with a strong technical background and to lead our Communication and Marketing. You work will include:
- Transforming highly technical scientific research into an engaging content
- Liaising with our team of Scientists and Engineers to contribute to idea generation
- Leading the creation of exciting use-cases for our technology
- Communicating the value of causal AI for a range of business use-cases
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of an intelligence test, interview and an on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.
• Strong academic record (MEng, MSci, EngD or PhD)
• Proven record of scientific publications and public speaking engagements is a plus
• Demonstrated ability of communicating the business potential of cutting-edge technologies
• Proven and exceptional communication skills to deliver compelling content across a wide range of audiences
• Creative thinker
• An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
• Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
• High integrity and drive
• Naturally curious and effective problem solver
• Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment