The Longest Stay is a luxury interiors online store that allows consumers to shop via our online store, and engage in our soon to launch media hub “ The Spotlight” featuring rich editorial and shoppable video content. We sell to high net worth individuals and interior designers around the world a curated selection of European designer furniture. The company is an early stage start-up that is growing from strength to strength and is requiring top talent to take it to the next level. If you would like work experience in a vibrant environment for three months with a chance for a permanent role in a highly rewarding business then please apply.
Start Date: Immediate
You will be providing content assistance to the creative team, carrying out essential administrative tasks and mostly producing product descriptions, blogs, or posting social media content on channels.
– Experience life in a fast growing start-up
– Gain first-hand experience of how to start, grow, market and raise funding for start-ups (perhaps useful for your own company one day)
– Fresh fruit, and coffee is provided and essential to our day.
– Flexible working and social environment
– We allow our little Shihtzu pooch mascot to be hugged or walked at any time during the working day.
– We enjoy celebrating a good week with drinks in our fridge or visiting our local pub every Friday. We have team events such as our annual summer event at the horse races, BBQs and Xmas parties.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Write inspiring and accurate product descriptions
– Ability to post and edit content on social media channels
– Research – generate ideas for content
– Planning – assist with a plan to produce and schedule content
– Communication with suppliers or events regarding the content
– We are looking for a person with a positive, can do it attitude with a passion for outstanding results. It is important that you have humour (we love a good laugh!) and the philosophy to never give up and persist with patience and consistency.
– Loves the world of interiors
– Have an eye for luxury and what would attract our audience
– Proficiency in Photoshop
– Planning and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
– Clear and effective communication
– Ability to work on own initiative, but be a team player in a fast-growing and exciting young company
– Fluency in English required, English Literature major preferred