JustWears is a fast-growing digitally native brand, founded in 2017 on a mission to reinvent men’s basics. We’ve taken men’s underwear by the balls using high performance sustainably-sourced fabrics and ergonomics designs. After becoming the most backed apparel project in the UK on Kickstarter, we have shipped over 30,000 pairs of our game-changing underwear to more than 7,000 customers in 73 countries.
We are looking for people with a high level of passion and intelligence to come onboard and drive expansion of our operations and finances. This is an opportunity for a highly-motivated individual with demonstrable experience to move into a visible, high-impact role at an earlier stage of their career.
You will work closely with the CFO and CEO to build the operating infrastructure which will drive JustWears as it grows from a niche brand to a household name. This will consist of setting up and managing relationships with third party warehouses, manufacturing partners, distributors and logistics companies. It will include strategic planning, inventory management and eventually overseeing the finances of the business.
In this role, you will often be presented with new challenges and entrusted with a high degree of responsibility. Therefore, it’s important that the right candidate is self-motivated and inherently entrepreneurial (to be able to learn and problem-solve on the fly). In addition, they should possess a high attention to detail, good grasp on business concepts and a positive self-starter attitude.
- Manage day-to-day operational requirements of a high-growth business, project management and implementation.
- Take leadership of the company’s supply chain management.
- Create and maintain up-to-date inventory projections.
- Set up and manage the relationships with 3rd party warehouses, manufacturing partners, distributors and logistics companies.
- Manage day-to-day customer relations & success. Over time to put in place technology systems to ensure every customer is receiving their parcels in a timely manner as we continue to scale up.
- Deliver on an ambitious growth plan and targets, develop strategies and pivot where necessary to push the business to scale.
- Be part of the general startup community and take part in networking events and socials to build JustWears profile within the founder and business community.
- You’ll be innately entrepreneurial; you are excited about joining an early-stage company and working hard to make an impact, in a leadership role.
- Previous experience scaling a consumer-focused business/startup preferred.
- You understand how to manage merchandising.
- You will have a good sense of humour, be easy-going yet incredibly hard-working.
- You are passionate about creating quality-design goods to make people’s life better.
- Solid grasp of excel is a must.
- Some accounting experience is helpful.
At JustWears, We’re nuts about making great men’s underwear and we have a few simple principles that help us stay on the ball everyday…
- On the ball — We make one thing – incredible underwear- and we do it better than anyone else.
- Hang loose — We love to have fun. Putting fun at the heart of JustWears helps us create a brand you love.
- Always fresh — We never stop learning and improving. We’re not scared to listen to our customers and change things when we think we can do better.
- In your court — We believe in turning our customers into long term partners on a journey into a wonderful, fresh and comfortable future.
- Be humble, but have balls — That’s why you will always be able to talk to someone at JustWears about your undies and get a personal insight into the processes and decisions we make